In the early days of the controversial China Virus “pandemic,” President Trump was asked by a typically hostile MSM reporter, “How many deaths from Covid-19 are acceptable?” Trump, uncharacteristically snookered by the damned-if-you-do, damned-if-you-don’t question, answered, “None!” Of course you can’t prevent all deaths from any naturally occurring illness.
But now let’s ask a more relevant question, since you can prevent deaths from a medical intervention if it proves deleterious, simply by ceasing to use it: How many deaths from Covid-19 vaccines should be allowed?
Let’s zero in on just a few of the people who listened to the experts and got their “safe and effective” experimental Covid vaccines.
- From a headline: ”Boxing Great Marvin Hagler Dies – According to Reports He Was Struggling in ICU on Saturday After Taking Vaccine”
- Kassidi Kurill, a 39-year-old mother of one from Ogden, received the vaccine due to her work as a surgical tech for several plastic surgeons. Four days after receiving the second dose of the Moderna vaccine, Kurill died.
- A 28-year-old physical therapist died 2 days after being injected with an experimental Covid vaccine. Says her mother, “My 28 year old daughter took the vaccine on a Tuesday and was dead by Thursday.”
- Tim Zook, 60, an x-ray technologist, proudly displayed his vaccination card right after getting his second dose of the Pfizer vaccine. Two hours later, he had troubling symptoms, and four days later, hospitalized and in intensive care with massive organ failure, he died.
- Florida’s Dr. Gregory Michael died of a rare blood disease after getting Pfizer’s COVID vaccine. Dr. John Spivak, an expert on blood disorders from Johns Hopkins, calls it “a medical certainty” that the vaccine caused Dr. Michael’s death.
- 58-Year-Old Woman Drene Keyes Died Hours After Getting First Dose of Pfizer Vaccine. A “gifted singer and grandmother of six,” Drene was unable to breathe and began vomiting within a couple hours of being vaccinated.
- Norwegian Medicines Agency links 13 deaths to vaccine side effects. Those who died were frail and old. A total of 23 deaths have been reported in Norway in connection with the corona vaccination.
- Four people in Utah died shortly after receiving a Covid vaccine injection.
- A Nebraska man in his 40s with underlying health issues died a week after receiving the vaccine.
- A 56-year-old man in Placer County died shortly after receiving a Covid vaccine.
- A 41-year-old health worker in Portugal died two days after she got the Pfizer vaccine.
- A 60-year-old Danish woman died from a blood clot after getting the AstraZeneca vaccine
- Baseball great Hank Aaron, who proudly got his Moderna vaccine in public to encourage the Black population to do likewise, died 2 weeks later. He had tweeted: “I was proud to get the Covid vaccine earlier today at Morehouse School of Medicine. I hope you do the same!” The fact the this baseball legend died so soon after his injection sends a very different message to the community. Was his death vaccine-related? Big Pharma and its media shills say no. In this case, we may never know for sure, but I feel it’s worth a mention in this list.
As of March 5th, according to VAERS—the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System in America—there have been 1,524 deaths, 5,507 serious injuries and 390 reports of Bell’s Palsy resulting from Covid vaccines. In all, a total of 31,079 adverse Covid vaccine events have been reported to VAERS thus far. Keep in mind that this is over the course of barely three months, and by the time you read this, these numbers will undoubtedly be higher.
DRUG RECALLS DUE TO HARMFUL EFFECTS AND CASUALTIES
To put things in perspective, let’s consider just a few of the many dozens of drugs various pharmaceutical companies have had to recall once it became clear they’d done more harm than good—and especially those that resulted in deaths.
- Duract (Bromfenac) Cause for recall: 4 deaths; 8 patients requiring liver transplants; 12 patients with severe liver damage
- Omniflox (Temafloxacin) Cause for recall: 3 deaths; anemia & other blood cell abnormalities; kidney dysfunction (half cases requiring dialysis); anaphylaxis
- Rezulin (Troglitazone) Cause for recall: at least 90 liver failures; at least 63 deaths; 35,000 personal injury claims were filed against the manufacturer (Pfizer).
- Darvon & Darvocet (Propoxyphene) Cause for recall: toxicity to the heart; between 1981 and 1999 there were over 2,110 deaths reported—that’s over the course of 18 years!