I sure wish I had not learned so much over the last five years. In retrospect, five short years ago seems almost like Mayberry. Here are some important things that I didn’t know five years ago or now.
- There actually is a Deep State, and those who constitute it really do not honor the election results or the will of the people.
- There really appear to be lawless elements within the upper echelons of the FBI, CIA, and NSA who are not accountable for their crimes and are thus above the law.
- The fourth branch of government, the bureaucracy, really is unaccountable to the “unwashed masses.”
- Many of our top military command, along with many in the military-industrial complex, don’t always hate wars. There’s a lot of money and many promotions to be made during a time of war. The last four years saw no new wars and even troops coming home. For some, that is bad for business.
- Nineteen Eighty-Four and Animal Farm are no longer works of fiction, but prophecies.
- George Orwell was righter than Nostradamus.
- The news media centers of New York City and Washington, D.C. are not neutral arbitrators of the truth; rather, they uncomfortably resemble TASS and Pravda from the Soviet Union days.
- The old robber barons like Rockefeller, Carnegie, and J.P. Morgan are starting to look a whole lot better compared to the new robber barons like Dorsey, Zuckerberg, and Bezos.
- The United States Supreme Court would actually refuse to hear a legitimate case because it was frightened of violence.
- The left insists on conflating and equating evangelical Christians with White supremacists. This should terrify the Christian community.