In the latest episode of “TRUTH” with Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., Kennedy discussed the current state of treatment options for COVID-19 with Peter McCullough, M.D., MPH.
McCullough, vice chief of internal medicine at Baylor University Medical Center, provided testimony on Nov. 19, 2020, on potential COVID treatments during the Senate’s Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee hearings, Early Outpatient Treatment: An Essential Part of a COVID-19 Solution. Highlights of their discussion include:
- Promising COVID treatments are being sabotaged by government health agencies.
- Age structures of countries are significant factors in variances we’re seeing in death rates around the globe.
- McCullough believes that as many as 85% of COVID deaths could have been prevented through early treatment.
- Fear and anxiety have led to “therapeutic nihilism” in dealing with the COVID crisis as efforts are being focused on vaccination only, while the Hippocratic Oath is being ignored.
- For patients whose doctors don’t provide actual COVID treatments, McCullough recommends “A Guide to Home-Based COVID Treatment,” published by the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons.
All “Truth” episodes can be found on Children’s Health Defense’s social media, and on Children’s Health Defense’s channel found on Peeps TV, a network on Roku. Roku is accessible from any Smart TV and can be purchased separately for older TVs.