by Jon Rappoport
Some things that happen to us stay in the back of our minds and resurface years later.
In my case, two moments occurring out of the blue, in 1960, prompted me to stop, take a breath, and embark on a new course of action…in 1993. And nothing was the same after that.
The first moment: In the spring of 1960, through an unusual chain of circumstances, I’m sitting in a Manhattan apartment waiting for my friend to come out of her room so we can go and have supper.
In the living room, I’m listening to two men talk. One is Telford Taylor, who had served as chief prosecutor at the Nuremburg War Trials. The other is Swiss actor, Maximilian Schell. They’re talking about the script for the upcoming film, Judgment at Nuremburg.
At 22, I know nothing about the War Crimes Trials. Or the fact that Telford Taylor had focused on convicting executives of the IG Farben cartel.
Moment 2: In this same time period, my father and I are standing outside a government building in the New York area. A family friend, a businessman, walks up to us and says hello. He asks me what I’m doing, now that I’ve just graduated from college.
I tell him I’m writing. Immediately, he says he’s working on a project and could use a writer. He says World War 2 never really ended and the Nazi elite are still very active. I have no idea what he’s talking about.
In the ensuing weeks, I do research for this family friend on the Nuremburg War trials. He takes my notes and then decides to abandon the project.
Flash forward all the way to 1993. In the middle of the Health Freedom movement, I’m giving a talk at the Phoenix Bookstore in Santa Monica, California. The talk is about my book, AIDS INC. and various crimes of the medical cartel.
At the end of my talk, a man sitting in the first row raises his hand to ask a question. I point at him. In a very clear and strong voice, he says, WHAT ABOUT IG FARBEN?
Something rings a bell in my mind. Farben, the infamous German cartel.
Dominos start falling.
A few weeks later, I’m talking with a friend, hypnotherapist Jack True. We’re sitting in a Chinese restaurant in Santa Monica. He’s telling me about “the Nazi-eugenics” influence on the CIA MKULTRA mind control program.
More dominos falling. But I don’t yet know what they add up to.
In the following weeks, Jack and I discuss a possible theater project. An actor plays the role of a CIA mind control operative. One by one, members of the audience come on stage and interrogate him about his work. They have to fish out the details of what he’s been doing to people. It’s like a War Crimes trial. The audience is the prosecutor.
More bells ringing. More dominos falling.
But, as I discover in a further conversation with Jack, what he means by mind control is something far deeper than anything the CIA or the Nazis ever dreamed up. It’s nothing less than installing the building blocks that form a person’s whole orientation toward reality. A LIMITED reality lacking natural power. Jack’s whole purpose is restoring that natural power.
And THAT conversation ultimately led to 43 interviews (320 pages) in my collection, The Matrix Revealed. Interviews with the most brilliant hypnotherapist on the planet—who was phasing out of doing hypnosis because, as he told me, “New clients walking through the door are already hypnotized.”
Everything I’m sketching in this piece is just one aspect of my collection, The Matrix Revealed. Here are the full contents of that collection. I hope you’ll consider ordering it:
Here are the contents of The Matrix Revealed:
* 250 megabytes of information.
* Over 1100 pages of text.
* Ten and a half hours of audio.
The 2 bonuses alone are rather extraordinary:
* My complete 18-lesson course, LOGIC AND ANALYSIS, which includes the teacher’s manual and audio to guide you. I was previously selling the course for $375. This is a new way to teach logic, the subject that has been missing from schools for decades.
* The complete text (331 pages) of AIDS INC., the book that exposed a conspiracy of scientific fraud deep within the medical research establishment. The book has become a sought-after item, since its publication in 1988. It contains material about viruses, medical testing, and the invention of disease that is, now and in the future, vital to our understanding of phony epidemics arising in our midst. I assure you, the revelations in the book will surprise you; they cut much deeper and are more subtle than “virus made in a lab” scenarios.
The heart and soul of this product are the text interviews I conducted with Matrix-insiders, who have first-hand knowledge of how the major illusions of our world are put together:
* JACK TRUE, the most creative hypnotherapist on the face of the planet. Jack’s anti-Matrix understanding of the mind and how to liberate it is unparalleled. His insights are unique, staggering. 43 interviews, 320 pages.
* ELLIS MEDAVOY, master of PR, propaganda, and deception, who worked for key controllers in the medical and political arenas. 28 interviews, 290 pages.
* RICHARD BELL, financial analyst and trader, whose profound grasp of market manipulation and economic-rigging is formidable, to say the least. 16 interviews, 132 pages.
* Several more interviews with brilliant analysts of the Matrix. 53 pages.
* The ten and a half hours of mp3 audio are my solo presentation, based on these interviews and my own research. Title: The Multi-Dimensional Planetary Chessboard—The Matrix vs. the Un-Conditioning of the Individual.
(All the material is digital. Upon ordering it, you’ll receive an email with a link to it.)
Understanding Matrix is also understanding your capacity and power, and that is the way to approach this subject. Because liberation is the goal. And liberation has no limit.
I invite you to a new exploration and a great adventure.
The author of three explosive collections, THE MATRIX REVEALED, EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, and POWER OUTSIDE THE MATRIX, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. He maintains a consulting practice for private clients, the purpose of which is the expansion of personal creative power. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world. You can sign up for his free NoMoreFakeNews emails here or his free OutsideTheRealityMachine emails here.