1 If you are injured by a pandemic vaccine, such as the COVID-19 vaccine, your only recourse is to:
- File an injury claim with the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (NVICP) within four years from the date of the first manifestation of symptoms
- Sue the vaccine manufacturer for damages
- Sue the doctor and/or health care facility that administered the vaccine for damages, but not the manufacturer or distributors
- File an injury claim with the Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program (CICP), run by the Department of Health and Human Services, within one year of vaccination
If you are injured by a pandemic vaccine, you cannot sue any of the parties involved in getting the vaccine to you. Within one year of vaccination, you would have to file a claim with the Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program (CICP), run by the DHHS. The maximum payout is $250,000 per person; however, you’d have to exhaust your private insurance policy first. CICP will only pay the difference between what your insurance covers and the total CICP payout amount established for your case. Learn more.
2 Which of the following vaccine makers are using a fetal cell line in the production of their COVID-19 vaccines?
- AstraZeneca and Jansen Research and Development/Johnson & Johnson
Vaccine makers using a fetal cell line in the development of their COVID-19 vaccines include AstraZeneca, which is using the HEK293 cell line, and Jansen Research and Development (owned by Johnson & Johnson), which is using the PER.C6 cell line. Learn more.
- Moderna and Merck
- Novavax and Sanofi Pasteur
- Pfizer and GlaxoSmithKline
3 Who is the president of the EcoHealth Alliance, who is now also leading The Lancet’s COVID-19 Commission charged with getting to the bottom of SARS-CoV-2’s origin?
- Andrew Cuomo
- Peter Daszak
Peter Daszak is heading The Lancet’s COVID-19 Commission. He is also the president of the EcoHealth Alliance, an organization that has received many millions in funding for coronavirus research that was then contracted to the Wuhan Institute of Virology. Emails now prove Daszak was behind the plot to obscure the lab origin of SARS-CoV-2 by issuing a scientific statement condemning such inquiries as “conspiracy theory.” Learn more.
- Rita Colwell
- William Karesh
4 The so-called “Great Reset” will benefit:
- Primarily the poor
- Wealthy, unelected powerbrokers
As reckless government overreach has destroyed many small businesses and engineered catastrophic unemployment around the world, world leaders are joining the World Economic Forum in calling for a Great Reset of the global economy that will benefit wealthy powerbrokers while enslaving and impoverishing everyone else. Learn more.
- The middle-class
5 What can the SARS-CoV-2 PCR test tell you?
- Whether you have an active SARS-CoV-2 infection
- How serious your infection is
- Whether you’re infectious or not
- Whether you have viral RNA in your body, but not whether it’s from live virus or inactive/noninfectious RNA
PCR tests cannot distinguish between “live” viruses and inactive (noninfectious) viral particles and therefore cannot be used as a diagnostic tool. They also cannot confirm that 2019-nCoV is the causative agent for clinical symptoms as the test cannot rule out diseases caused by other bacterial or viral pathogens. Learn more.
6 Which of the following most aptly describes the OPPOSITE of technocracy?
The goal of all technocratic agendas is to capture all the world’s resources for a small global elite so that they can dictate the lives of everyone. It’s the ultimate form of totalitarianism: total enslavement of mind and body, the opposite of which is freedom. Learn more.
- Wealth redistribution
7 Which of the following conditions is closely related to Alzheimer’s disease and is often predictive of a future Alzheimer’s diagnosis?
Glaucoma and Alzheimer’s disease frequently follow each other. Glaucoma can be viewed as “Alzheimer’s disease of the eye,” and Alzheimer’s as “glaucoma of the brain.” Learn more.
- Lyme disease